Club Terms and Regulations
On one hand, the following terms and regulations limits and restricts the behaviours of West Coast Hunting and Shooting Club and its partners. On the other hand, it is also an agreement between West Coast Hunting and Shooting Club and its members. Please read the following section to understand the limits in the club’s responsibility, as well as disclaimers regarding liabilities.
- To become a member, you must complete and submit the required application form
- You are eligible to become a member if you live in the related country and province.
- All personal information must be provided in detail and accuracy. If the information is incomplete or untrue, the club has the right to deny membership.
- All applications must be signed by the applicant, as to indicate that “I agree to comply with the provisions and requirements of West Coast Hunting and Shooting club, enjoy the benefits and accept all possible future changes and adjustments.”
- The West Coast Hunting and Shooting Club has ownership of all membership cards. All cards are for personal possession, use and benefit. No transferal or give away allowed.
- If your membership card is damaged, missing or not received, please contact the West Coast Hunting and Shooting club immediately. We will offer you a new card free of charge, your membership card number remains unchanged.
- If there is a change in address or telephone, please take the initiative to contact West Coast Hunting and Shooting club. The club will not be responsible for mail lost, delayed or expired due to incorrect address.
The West Coast Hunting and Shooting Club has the right to cancel membership and membership rights due to improper or incorrect use of membership, or failure to comply with the relevant provisions and rules of the West Coast Hunting and Shooting Club.